If I could only use three words…
Within the lead generation roadmapping sessions I conduct with new clients.
Those three words would be:
Patience, focus, and consistency.
- Financially, so that you maintain leverage
- Psychologically, so that you don’t come across anxious or needy
- Socially, so that you give others a chance to be heard and establish trust in the process
- On the task at hand, so that all of your energy is spent in “the now”
- On the end state, so that you’re consistently editing your actions and redirecting yourself towards the goal
- On what you can control, so that you don’t waste time shaking your fist at the sky and thrashing away, attempting to bend the laws of nature to your will
- In action, so that you’re always making progress, inch by inch, and accumulating the compounding effect of 365 days a year of progress
- In effort, so that you give enough to keep yourself engaged in the process, but not so much that you burn yourself out of the game
- In attitude, so that regardless of the size of the blow or victory, you remain grounded, grateful, and open to the process
Do you really need much else?